Pierre Phaneuf, a 2012 EMBA McGill-HEC Montréal graduate, and his colleague Benoît Jodoin have recently created a new show production company called JODOIN PHANEUF Inc. The company is a creative content provider for live entertainment, specializing in arena shows. The first JODOIN PHANEUF Inc. production is a new show that combines the sport of hockey with theatre and comedy. It will be premiering in the Greater Montreal Area in November 2016.
This project is a living example of the networking power between the different cohorts of the EMBA program and the trust that prevails among the members of the EMBA McGill-HEC Montréal community. Indeed, to date, there are five EMBA alumni who are working on this new show:
- Pierre Phaneuf (EMBA 2012), Chief Creative Officer and Co-founder
- Troy Duazo (EMBA 2013), Chief Operations Officer
- Serge Postigo (EMBA 2015), Show Director
- Philippe-Aubert Messier (EMBA 2013), Sound Designer
- Guy Gervais (EMBA 2013), Member of the Advisory Committee
“It goes without saying that what we have learned during our EMBA has been put to good use, says Troy Duazo, COO of JODOIN PHANEUF Inc. This is the best team project ever. We are very thankful for our amazing experience at the EMBA McGill-HEC Montréal”.