Welcome to the 47 new members of the McGill-HEC Montreal EMBA family
The 12th cohort of the McGill-HEC Montréal Executive MBA program started their journey on September 11th. They will complete the program at the end of 2020 and receive their diploma (bearing the seals of McGill University, HEC Montréal, and the Université de Montréal) in the spring of 2021.
Everyone who embarks on the EMBA McGill-HEC Montréal journey shows great courage by returning to school, and these 47 new participants are no exception. They are all leaders in their respective industries (more than 33 industries are represented in the class) and are enthusiastic about this opportunity to acquire new tools and new perspectives on the business world, on their own organizations and on themselves. The program will help them become better at what they do, so that they can have a lasting impact in their organizations and in their communities.
Profile of the Class of 2021
There is no ideal profile in the McGill-HEC Montréal EMBA program. On the contrary, work, management and life experience, as well as diversity, are the main criteria when selecting candidates. Indeed, one of the main values of the McGill and HEC Montréal Executive MBA is peer learning. By carefully selecting managers and professionals from different industries as well as different cultures and backgrounds, these participants will benefit from a rich and diverse classroom environment.
HERE IS A PORTRAIT OF THIS YEAR’S TALENTED COHORT:
|Average years of experience||17 years|
|Average years of experience, management||11 years|
|Male / Female||62% / 38%|
|Participants born outside Canada||37%|
|From outside Montreal||22%|
|Speaking more than two languages||60%|
|Title of VP or higher||31%|
- Matthew Thornhill, Senior Finance Manager, Next Generation Products, Imperial Tobacco
- Amélie Faubert, Sales and Marketing Head, Oncology Business Unit, Servier Canada Inc.
- Martin Lévesque, Professeur titulaire et Directeur, Bureau des affaires professorales, Polytechnique Montréal
- George Bassily, Vice President, Strategy, E-SMART Control Inc.
- Daniel Granger, Senior Sales and Proposal Manager, GE – Renewable Energy
- Robert Hanna, Founder, Green Ascot Technologies Inc.
- Nancy Eperjesy, Co-founder and CEO, Mettle
- Dhan Balbahadur, General Manager, Windsor Station/Deloitte Tower, Cadillac Fairview
- Kimberly Quinn, Director of School Operations, Cree School Board
- Ahmad Serhal, Senior Civil Engineer, United Nation Development Programme
- Philippe Plouffe, Directeur général, Bell Canada
- Jean-Philippe Meloche, Vice President, Functional Risk and Control Officer, Credit Suisse
- Fabienne Colas, Présidente, fondatrice et chef de la direction, Fondation Fabienne Colas
- Ian Picard, Gestionnaire principal de comptes, Retraite et avantages sociaux, RBA Groupe financier
- Deborah Hayek, Head of Research and Development, Desjardins Lab
- Serkan Simitcioglu, Head of IOSA, International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Kate Arthur, CEO, Kids Code Jeunesse
- Freddy Messanvi, Legal and External Affairs Director West and Central Africa, British American Tobacco group
- Marcel-Benyamin Eisenbruk, General Manager, Winston Holdings
- Maryline Thomas, Process Owner, Integrator and Project Manager, Teledyne Dalsa
- Dominique Mathieu, Deputy General Counsel, Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Sergio Monsalve, General Manager, W.T. Lynch Foods Limited
- Nathalie Langlois, Directrice marketing, Tootsi Impex
- John Bargelletti, Director and Portfolio Manager, Global Equities, Wafra, Inc.
- Axel Bergman, Assistant Director, Business & Project Development, TransMedTech Institute
- Marie-Josée Lamothe, Présidente, Northex Environnement Inc.
- Jacques Farcy, Vice-président exploitation des réseaux de vente, SAQ
- Alexis Gaiptman, Associate Director, Major Gifts, The Neuro – McGill University
- Patrice Linot, Deputy Treasurer, BNP Paribas
- Manon Rouleau, Vice-présidente operations et qualité, Radioprotection inc.
- Alice Vien-Bélanger, Directrice de la surveillance et de l’inspection professionnelle, Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Antoine Gélinas, Vice-président finances et administration, Aspasie
- Mourad Bacheikh, General Manager and Co-Owner, Fady Foods
- Martin Hovington, Directeur des enquêtes en abus de marché, Autorité des marchés financiers
- Dany El Eid, Director Digital Acquisitions, Bixler
- Kim Trang Nguyen, Senior Director, Desjardins
- David Grenier, Directeur technique, Essity
- Evens Landreville Nadeau, Vice-président, Transport Gaston Nadeau inc.
- Nagib Dahdah, Cardio-Pédiatre, CHU Ste-Justine, Université de Montréal
- Yves Le Derff, Materials Manager, Hatch Ltd.
- Jason Vallis, Acting Director of Operations, Natural Resources Canada
- Jillian Ruiz, Vice President of Marketing, Lono Inc.
- Juan Duran Zambrano, Maintenance Director, Transdev Canada Inc.
- Pascal Castonguay, Regional Business Manager, Canada, Bose Corporation
- Kenneth Richardson, Consultant
- Brigitte Babikian, Country eCommerce Director,IKEA
- *Missing from the photo: Sophie Provencher, Vice-présidente Opérations, Couche-Tard