Information regarding the GMAT
Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
The GMAT is used internationally. The test lasts approximately 4 hours. It basically measures general reasoning, verbal and analytical skills. Accordingly, this aptitude test measures certain skills required to succeed in a program such as the MBA.
For additional information. The Web site provides, among others:
- A detailed description of the GMAT
- Information on how to prepare for the GMAT
- Sample questions and the possibility to download preparation documentation
- A list of test centres and their telephone numbers
- An explanation on the interpretation of the scores
To register for the test
Please refer to the GMAT Web site to find the center nearest you. We recommend you make a reservation several weeks before the application deadline to ensure we receive your GMAT score by the due date. Our program code is 0BB-12-60.
How to prepare for the GMAT?
There are numerous ways to prepare for the GMAT: workshops, online preparation guides, books, CD-ROM and GMAT POWERPREP software (documentation can be downloaded).
For additional information, refer to: