Application to the program
Applications are processed on a rolling basis – that is, applications are reviewed upon receipt of completed files and admission decisions are rendered in order of receipt. Candidates are advised to apply early, as space is limited.
The deadline for receipt of all application documents is June 1, 2011.
E-mail an up-to-date curriculum vitae to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will receive an invitation to apply to the program.
Subsequent Items Required:
- A completed Application for Admission Form.
- Two official transcripts from all post secondary institutions attended.*
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Birth certificate.
- Response to five essay questions.
- Two letters of reference.
- Completed company sponsorship form (if applicable, not required from individuals self-employed).
- Official GMAT results sent directly to McGill — HEC Montréal EMBA Admissions. HEC Montréal Institutional code is 0BB-12-60.
- English and/or French language test(s) may also be required. Applicants will be informed directly, if this is the case.
- A $125 CDN non-refundable application fee. Cheques should be made to HEC Montréal.
- Non-profit sector candidates, on the space provided on the application form, please indicate if you are applying for a scholarship. (See Financing Options for additional information.)
* Candidates without undergraduate degrees, but with substantial managerial experience are encouraged to apply, as exceptional candidates may be admitted to the program.
Download Application Form
- The Admission Guide (PDF 104 Ko)
- Application Form (PDF 736 Ko)
- Employer’s support letter (PDF 180 Ko)
- Letter of recommendation (PDF 196 Ko)
By phone: (514) 340-6500
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mail or bring your application documents to the following address:
McGill — HEC Montréal EMBA
To the attention of Michel Filion
3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Montréal, Québec H3T 2A7