The deadline for receipt of all application documents is May 1, 2018.
Applications are processed on a rolling basis – that is, applications are reviewed upon receipt of completed files and admission decisions are rendered in order of receipt. Candidates are advised to apply early, as space is limited.
First Step: Resume Evaluation
E-mail an up-to-date curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will receive an invitation to apply to the program.
Second Step: Application
Subsequent Items Required:
- A completed Application Form.
- Two official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.*
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Birth certificate.
- Response to five essay questions (on Page 7 of the Admission Form).
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Completed employer’s support letter (if applicable, not required from individuals self-employed).
- English and/or French language test(s) may also be required. Applicants will be informed directly if this is the case.
- A $125 CDN non-refundable application fee. Cheques should be made to HEC Montréal.
- Non-profit sector candidates, on the space provided on the application form, please indicate if you are applying for a scholarship. (See Financing Options for additional information.)
* Candidates without undergraduate degrees, but with substantial managerial experience are encouraged to apply, as exceptional candidates may be admitted to the program. They need to send their last transcript available.
Download Application Form
If you have any questions, please contact us:
By phone: (514) 340-6500
By email: email@example.com
Please send your application documents to the following address:
EMBA McGill — HEC Montréal Office
3000, chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Montréal, Québec H3T 2A7
Third Step: In-Person Interview
This 45 minutes interview is the most important step in the admission process.