Continue your career while you study thanks to a program schedule designed for working managers
The program schedule is once per month, Thursday-Saturday, (plus two 7-10 day residential modules) which has proven to be a manageable schedule even for those who spend 80% of their time travelling. Executives in the program also appreciate the fact that the schedule takes some time from work and some time from home. This reflects their reality where demands from both can be high, and it has proven to be a good equilibrium. The schedule of classes is available more than a year in advance, and at the start of the program the class is provided with the due dates for all assignments for the year. This visibility means that participants can plan ahead, and that’s often the key to making the program fit into a busy life.
Schedule At A Glance
- Classes typically meet once a month, Thursday through Sunday, from 8 am to 5:30 pm.
- There will be occasional evening sessions.
- The program will take place at McGill and at HEC Montréal.
- Exceptional to the information above:
- A residential module, «Reflective Mindset», will take place at a hotel in the Laurentians, Eastern Townships or similar.
- A residential module, «Wordly Mindset», requires travel and will take place at a location in Latin America or Asia.
- There will also be a managerial exchange, at a time convenient to the participants, whereby each participant spends 3-5 days in the workplace of a co-participant and 3-5 days hosting a co-participant.
- There is a longer break in the summer and during the holiday season.
- The in-class portion of the program is completed in 11 months.
- Participants can expect to spend approximately 15 to 20 hours per week, outside of class meetings, on papers and assignments.
- A major integrative project is required to complete the program which typically takes an additional 4 months.
- Graduation takes place in the spring.