The diversity of candidates within each cohort is essential to the learning approach of the program, and the awarding of these scholarships contributes to that diversity.
The EMBA McGill – HEC Montreal offers two types of scholarships:
1. Scholarships for managers working in the non-profit sector
Up to two scholarships are awarded annually, based on need and merit, to individuals working for non-profit organizations. The scholarship has a value of CAD $50,000.
2. Scholarships for managers of indigenous origin
The McGill-HEC Montréal EMBA is awarding up to two CAD $ 50,000 scholarships to managers of indigenous origin to cover part of the program’s tuition fees. The objective is to support managers of indigenous origin in Canada as they pursue their academic and professional journey, but also, to bring different perspectives and experiences to the class. Learn more.
How to apply for the scholarship
Executives, senior and mid-level managers, professionals and entrepreneurs of Indigenous origin and managers from non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply to the McGill – HEC Montréal EMBA program. The selection committee will consider each application, taking into account the following admission criteria:
- A capacity for leadership;
- An intellectual curiosity and ability to reflect;
- An undergraduate degree;
- At least 10 years of work experience, including five years in management positions.
- The ability to speak and write in either English or French and to understand and be able to read the other language.
For further information, contact Michel Filion at 514-340-6537 or email@example.com
Among our past non-profit organization manager scholarship recipients:
Past scholarship for managers of indigenous origin recipients
Director, Post-Secondary Student Services,
Kativik Ilisarniliriniq (School Board)